skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heather's Thoughts & Ramblings about NEW HOMES in Tampa, FL

Occasionally I will feature a new home, a new incentive, or a new way to help someone with new home needs! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, thoughts or additions to my Ramblings. Stay tuned - I have plenty of thoughts, I just shouldn't share all of them!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ASHTON WOODS HOMES: Ashton Woods Homes - Now on Facebook!

ASHTON WOODS HOMES: Ashton Woods Homes - Now on Facebook!
Posted by Heather at 12:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Heather Jaxheimer for TBBA, SMC Board of Directors's Fan Box

Heather Jaxheimer for TBBA, SMC Board of Directors on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Heather
Hi! My name is Heather as you can probably see. I work in the building industry and get to help people with the AMERICAN DREAM on a day to day basis! It is truly an exciting career - I really love what I do and enjoy seeing people through the exciting experience of purchasing their new homes. I am fortunate to work for a great company which is focused on the entire experience and driven by customer satisfaction. I pride myself in educating myself about my customers so I can serve them to my best ability and take that further by educating myself at any given opportunity through the great organizations that support the home building industry. If you know of someone considering the purchase of a home, I am happy to take the time to help them & educate them on the process. Even if my product isn't the right one for their wants & needs I can help point them in the right direction saving time & frustration! Doesn't that sound good?
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • No title
      • Happy Earth Day ~ from Ashton Woods Homes!
      • Are you going to lose $8,000?
      • The Jackson ~ available this Spring!
      • Model Home available in Camden Woods*Professionall...
      • ASHTON WOODS HOMES: Ashton Woods Homes - Now on Fa...
      • Need to sell your OLD home before you can buy a ne...
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
 

My Blog List